Catalyst Academy RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coronation Ceremony

+4
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
VentiVent
Shakes
Hero [Head Admin]
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Coronation Ceremony Empty The Coronation Ceremony

Post by Hero [Head Admin] Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:08 pm

It's the day you've been waiting for, banners of red and blue are strewn across the school grounds, the campus is bustling with pure energy and enthusiasm. When you walk through the entrance, you can see tables of food- basically, a whole banquet prepared just for the new students of Catalyst Academy. Fountains nearby are spewing geysers of water, luckily they aren't anywhere near the food. Private flagships are the best, no doubt about it. The crystalline intercoms blare at you right as you step in with no hesitance. "Catalyze your future!" that was the voice of Juniper Parnas, revered as the leading voice in education this side of the planet. In the corner of your eye, a tall silhouette is in the shade of a nearby tree, did I mention that these trees were massive? Anyways, the figure had a crown, gleaming in the sunlight but aside from that, you knew nothing else about it. What's next is up to you, nothing's gonna happen for a bit.
Hero [Head Admin]
Hero [Head Admin]
Admin

https://academyca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Coronation Ceremony Empty Re: The Coronation Ceremony

Post by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Dorian walks through the gate. Looking around, the first thing that he notices is the huge banquet. Pushing through the crowd of people, he walks over, looking at the unlimited options for food.

Looking at the food, Dorian realises his throat is absolutely parched. He makes his way through the crowd over to the drinks table, all the while taking in the scenery around him.

Last edited by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakes Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:17 pm

A dainty night elf with chopped white hair and pale skin sits in a corner, intentionally trying not to interact with anyone. She has nothing but a small glass of water and her bookbag accompanying her.
Shakes
Shakes

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardmusic (Eva) Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Evalen nods politely at each passing person, grabs a lemonade, and flees to the outer edges of the crowd. Still near the drinks table, of course. He then dives under the drinks table, not to grab people's ankles, but to hand them drinks from the cooler under the table.
Eva notices the visitor at the table and rolls out a can of lemonade.

Last edited by lizardmusic (Eva) on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

lizardmusic (Eva)

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiVent Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:28 pm

A young human enters, cringing both at the loud noise, and the noise that was delivered. What a bad pun... Whatever. I'm too nervous to eat anything, so I'll just find someone to talk to instead. He readjusts his glasses, picks up his luggage, and walks around.
VentiVent
VentiVent

Back to top Go down

Post by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Noticing the can roll from under the table, Dorian leans down to grab the can, and peeks under the tablecloth to search for the origin of this mysterious drink.
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardmusic (Eva) Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Eva waves and beckons in the new human, his fae wings echoing the motion he makes with his hand.

lizardmusic (Eva)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isvus Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 pm

A human teenage boy enters, staring around with striking green eyes. His eyes seem to dull when the wave of sound hits him, and he appears briefly disoriented before shuddering slightly and walking over to examine the food and beverages on the banquet tables. Wow...I suppose here we won't go unfed. he shakes his head, almost appearing amused. Afraid of taking too much, the boy takes one apple and backs away, then turns into the crowd, trying not to shove anyone as he weaves through the mass of bodies.

Isvus

Back to top Go down

Post by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:04 pm

What's this guy doing under the table?! Dorian asks himself. He assumed the guy was a fae, judging by the wings and the eyes.
"Thanks for the lemonade..?" He says half-jokingly; cracking open the cold one.
"What's your name?" He asks the fae, scanning his face.
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardmusic (Eva) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Eva looks down at the quickly cracked open cold one.
"My name's Evalen. Most of my nonexistent friends call me Eva."
He looks down at some flashcards he quickly pulled out of his pocket. He then mumbles quickly:
"School of magic, mythice, specifically ice. I come from a-" and he trails off of the useless exposition.
"What's your name? And, if you don't mind me asking, school of magic?"
He sees some feet and completely freezes a can, rolling it out.

lizardmusic (Eva)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Hui Leony Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Entering through the doors, Yin immediately starts to mentally panic. It's okay... Just breath, like what she told me. Ohh, I hope I don't get all crazy and mean as soon as I find someone I can call another friend. She then stares down the food... Now that is a lot of food.

Yin Hui Leony

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero [Head Admin] Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Isvus wrote:A human teenage boy enters, staring around with striking green eyes. His eyes seem to dull when the wave of sound hits him, and he appears briefly disoriented before shuddering slightly and walking over to examine the food and beverages on the banquet tables. Wow...I suppose here we won't go unfed. he shakes his head, almost appearing amused. Afraid of taking too much, the boy takes one apple and backs away, then turns into the crowd, trying not to shove anyone as he weaves through the mass of bodies.
Jamison expected the finest of manners, politeness. Those expectations were shattered, just like his champagne glass. A scrawny wimp of a human decided to walk and nudge him without any apology, this was the heir to the richest family in all of Iudath- the Lockwoods. What was so appalling about that nudge, you may ask? That same nudge tipped over the priceless piece of dining equipment, the evidence of this atrocity was all over the floor. Jamison's first reaction was to pull out his comb and part his hair, gritting his teeth as he did so.
Hero [Head Admin]
Hero [Head Admin]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:16 pm

lizardmusic (Eva) wrote:Eva looks down at the quickly cracked open cold one.
He looks down at some flashcards he quickly pulled out of his pocket. He then mumbles quickly:
"School of magic, mythice, specifically ice. I come from a-" and he trails off of the useless exposition.
"Name's Dorian," he says taking a sip of lemonade. "Peregrina 's my school." He says, consuming the rest of the lemonade and leaning backwards with a sigh.
He looks over at Evalen and says "Would you happen to know the time?"
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardmusic (Eva) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:18 pm

heyladswhatsup (Dorian) wrote:
"Name's Dorian," he says taking a sip of lemonade. "Peregrina 's my school." He says, consuming the rest of the lemonade and leaning backwards with a sigh.
Eva glances at his bare wrist. "Wrist-o-clock."

lizardmusic (Eva)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakes Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Hero [Head Admin] wrote:
Jamison expected the finest of manners, politeness. Those expectations were shattered, just like his champagne glass. A scrawny wimp of a human decided to walk and nudge him without any apology, this was the heir to the richest family in all of Iudath- the Lockwoods. What was so appalling about that nudge, you may ask? That same nudge tipped over the priceless piece of dining equipment, the evidence of this atrocity was all over the floor. Jamison's first reaction was to pull out his comb and part his hair, gritting his teeth as he did so.

The night elf's gaze was directed at this display, noting the intense anger from such an inconsequential accident. Don't want to interact with that guy she thought.
Shakes
Shakes

Back to top Go down

Post by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:22 pm

lizardmusic (Eva) wrote:
heyladswhatsup (Dorian) wrote:
Eva glances at his bare wrist. "Wrist-o-clock."
Dorian chuckles, biting the top edge of the empty can.
"I still can't believe I'm here, to be honest. It feels like a dream.." he says, looking off into the distance forlornly.
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardmusic (Eva) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Hero [Head Admin] wrote:
Isvus wrote:A human teenage boy enters, staring around with striking green eyes. His eyes seem to dull when the wave of sound hits him, and he appears briefly disoriented before shuddering slightly and walking over to examine the food and beverages on the banquet tables. Wow...I suppose here we won't go unfed. he shakes his head, almost appearing amused. Afraid of taking too much, the boy takes one apple and backs away, then turns into the crowd, trying not to shove anyone as he weaves through the mass of bodies.

Eva glares out at the scene from under the table. Either a great sense of fashion or a horrible stuck up piece of crap. Guess we'll find out. He leans back in the same way as dorian.

lizardmusic (Eva)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero [Head Admin] Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Just as everyone was about to get situated with the breakfast dining event, the crystals all around the grassy school campus glowed with a purple aura before speaking the news students once more. "All freshmen please attend to the auditorium in the school, a guide will lead you all there." this time, it was a much calmer voice, less bravado and more about business. The figure from the beginning of the event began to walk over to the front of the crowd, albeit slowly. He had a cape, draping down to the floor and it collected a lot of the food stains on the campus as he did so. The man then corrected his posture and spoke with a booming voice. "Alright freshies, we're just gonna head on in- the name is Duke by the way." this "Duke" was taller than all of the crowd so everybody noticed him.
Hero [Head Admin]
Hero [Head Admin]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero [Head Admin] Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Shakes wrote:
Hero [Head Admin] wrote:

The night elf's gaze was directed at this display, noting the intense anger from such an inconsequential accident. Don't want to interact with that guy she thought.

Jamison was simply too focused on his monotonous task to even notice a hint of scorn from his new peers.
Hero [Head Admin]
Hero [Head Admin]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardmusic (Eva) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Hero [Head Admin] wrote:Just as everyone was about to get situated with the breakfast dining event, the crystals all around the grassy school campus glowed with a purple aura before speaking the news students once more. "All freshmen please attend to the auditorium in the school, a guide will lead you all there." this time, it was a much calmer voice, less bravado and more about business. The figure from the beginning of the event began to walk over to the front of the crowd, albeit slowly. He had a cape, draping down to the floor and it collected a lot of the food stains on the campus as he did so. The man then corrected his posture and spoke with a booming voice. "Alright freshies, we're just gonna head on in- the name is Duke by the way." this "Duke" was taller than all of the crowd so everybody noticed him.
Hate him already. "Hey Dorian!" Eva whispered, "Wanna just stay here?"

lizardmusic (Eva)

Back to top Go down

Post by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:41 pm

lizardmusic (Eva) wrote:
Hero [Head Admin] wrote:Just as everyone was about to get situated with the breakfast dining event, the crystals all around the grassy school campus glowed with a purple aura before speaking the news students once more. "All freshmen please attend to the auditorium in the school, a guide will lead you all there." this time, it was a much calmer voice, less bravado and more about business. The figure from the beginning of the event began to walk over to the front of the crowd, albeit slowly. He had a cape, draping down to the floor and it collected a lot of the food stains on the campus as he did so. The man then corrected his posture and spoke with a booming voice. "Alright freshies, we're just gonna head on in- the name is Duke by the way." this "Duke" was taller than all of the crowd so everybody noticed him.
Hate him already. "Hey Dorian!" Eva whispered, "Wanna just stay here?"
"U-uh, I don't really feel like ski-" He pinches his temple and swears under his breath. "Sure." he says.
I hope I don't miss anything too important..
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakes Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 pm

The elf lifts her head, acknowledging the progression of the event. She puts her glass down, picks up her backpack and creeps around the outer ring of the mass of people to get in Duke's line and "head on in".
Shakes
Shakes

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardmusic (Eva) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Seeing the elf line up, Eva turns to Dorian.
"Maybe we should head in." he slides out from under the table, bringing a few cans of lemonade with him.

lizardmusic (Eva)

Back to top Go down

Post by heyladswhatsup (Dorian) Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:51 pm

lizardmusic (Eva) wrote:Seeing the elf line up, Eva turns to Dorian.
"Maybe we should head in." he slides out from under the table, bringing a few cans of lemonade with him.
Dorian follows Evalen; heading inwards.
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)
heyladswhatsup (Dorian)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakes Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:05 pm

lizardmusic (Eva) wrote:Seeing the elf line up, Eva turns to Dorian.

The long eared girl notices Eva and giggles, glancing at the cans of lemonade he's carrying in his arms.
Shakes
Shakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum